How to use this Site:
Thank you for using our web site! this section is designed to provide you with tips and tricks on how to use this site and find the information that you're looking for.
- Home: The home page offers basic introductory information and provides the ability to search for services and programs.
- Find Organizations: Find Organizations allows users search for providers and resources based on services provided and location.
- Search Assistance: A data driven tool that finds applicable resources based on our current needs and objectives.
- Knowledge Center: A collection of educational resources on relevant health and human services topics. This section also includes downloadable white papers, videos and other documents.
- Community Calendar: Provides a calendar of community events open to the general public.
- Contact Us: Provides our mailing address and phone number as well as the ability for users to send a message.
- Send a Comment: Provides the ability to submit comments and feedback regarding not only this site, but any services that we offer. Communication will be sent directly to an ADRC representative. Feedback can be anonymous.
- How to Use Site: Provides simple tips and tricks on how to navigate through the web site and get the most out of your experience.
- Help: Provides a site map and a glossary of terms to help you as you use our Web Site.